The Baltic Business Chamber (BBC) is an independent, non-political and non-profit organization, established in 2014 in Tbilisi, Georgia, with the main aim to promote and support economic relations between Georgia and Baltic countries.
To be premier membership-based organization that unites business entities and individuals from Georgia and Baltic countries for networking, business development and positive economic and social impact in the region.
To develop and maintain the positive and advantageous business climate between Georgia and Baltic business individuals and entities.
- To boost trade and investment ties between Georgia and Baltic countries
- To protect and represent the common economic interests of its members
- To act as an intermediary between members and governmental institutions
- To strengthen economic, social and cultural ties between Georgia and Baltic states
- To organize meetings, conferences, seminars for BBC members on relevant topics
- To establish and maintain contacts with other local and foreigner organization of commerce
- To provide useful information for members
- To take part in various social activities and projects
- To provide paid consultations for ones willing to invest in Georgia or Baltic states